About Mick Craig – Business Broker, Franchise Specialist
Mick Craig is a professional Business Sales Broker with a specialty interest in Franchising. He has sold over 600 businesses and franchises ranging from $100k to $3.5m during his 27+ year career in business sales, both in Australia and abroad. He has worked across multiple industries including tyre, mechanical, freight, industrial, wholesale, food, gyms, financial, homewares and retail to name a few.
Mick has continued to develop these skills having purchased his own franchise business with the Finn Group. Finn is a national firm specialising in Franchise and Business sales in Australia. It is his full time career and his sole focus is business sales. His team run the office so he can focus on you.
Mick has extensive franchise sales experience rarely matched in this country. It is unique in that he has worked as both Franchisor and Franchisee. Therefore it provides Mick a strong appreciation of this business relationship, and the expertise required moving a franchise for sale to SOLD.
Are you thinking of selling your business?
Contact Mick Craig now for a FREE Market Appraisal. Business enquiry post Covid19 lockdowns in QLD is exceptionally strong. Each month since May we have broken the previous months record with buyer enquiry. Our selling philosophy is to get your business sold for the most money in the shortest amount of time. And to keep you fully informed during the entire process.
Looking for some tips on selling your business? Let us help you.
What other information can we assist you with during this process?
- Guide you on preparing your business for sale to maximise the sale price and sell in the shortest time
- Give you the knowledge and insights you need, to have a smooth and successful exit
- Provide details on how to make your business attractive to buyers compared to other businesses on the market
- Provide you with information on how to avoid the common mistakes you could make, when selling your business
- Ask us questions about any general topics regarding market conditions, sale-ability and demand for your business.